Tuesday 10 July 2012

Updates!

Hello, lovelies!! 

I'm really working my way around this blog, usually I take so long to take to things but recently I've been able to pick things up quite fast, which is good as I'm a little on the impatient side!! 

I've been so busy lately, finishing up with college and everything, trying to sort out next years course! 

I finished my tanning qualification which if I'm honest, I didn't expect to be able to do at all because I missed a week and it was only a 5-week course so I had to do all my catch up and it was stressful, then last week I was sat sorting out my folder work to find out I still had to do 2 tans that day to complete! But I got it done AND got a tan myself, which turned out a lot better than it usually does on my skin! 

So there's a picture of me and my friend Leanne, our chests are looking quite dark but pale faces because we didn't have any darker foundation, bearing in mind this picture was taken with flash so it definitely didn't look as noticeable in real life.

Another thing I've been doing is damaging my hair! It sounds bad but it was completely an accident. I bleached my hair thinking it would go a lovely foxy orange colour (Lady Gaga was my inspiration for this)    
So this is the beautiful colour I expected to go first time (high hopes, I know) but I left the bleach on for waaaaay too long, so it went a really weird yellow colour, with some WHITE roots and I thought, 'There is no way I'm going white blonde again' and my hair was ABSOLUTELY frazzled and stringy, so I didn't want to put a blonde dye on, but also I didn't want to put brown back on-I'd just have been wasting money! So I slept with conditioner and a shower cap on, and nipped into town the next day and got a nice purple colour by Directions. It's called 'Violet' and it looks like this;


I get a lot of compliments on it and I like being purple, I've had it a few times before but only with blonde or brown with it, this is the first time on its own and I got a comic award in college, 'Most Outrageous Hair Colour' because I change my hair a lot and try to go 'out there' a bit :-)

Well, that's a couple of updates from recently so I may do another post some time this week if I get any time! If not, I'll update Sunday/Monday hopefully with some more pictures as I'm going to my first hen party on Saturday! For my sister, we're just going to go out and have a few drinks, fun fun fun! 

Follow me on Twitter: @mrphineprincess

Thanks for reading! -Nikki x x

No comments:

Post a Comment