Sunday 15 July 2012

Tattoo Tag!

The Tattoo Tag!



1. How many tattoos do you have?
  I have two tattoos, both on my left wrist. Some people have said I may as well call them 'one' tattoo because they're so close together and have a similar meaning, but I got them done on two separate occasions so I refer to them as separate tattoos!

2. What's your favourite tattoo you have?
  I couldn't say that I have a favourite, they both have their meanings and are special to me in their own way, but probably the 'born this way' one as the peace sign was a little bit of a last minute thing, I didn't think too much about it, but I still love it!

3. How old were you when you got your first tattoo?
  I was sixteen. That's quite young but I thought about it for ages and I really think I was ready.

4. What do your parents think about your tattoo?
   My mother was with me when I got the first one done and she seemed to like it at the time, but then when I got it re-done and the second one added, she started pulling her face at it, but she knows she won't stop me once I have my mind set on something! She has a few tattoos herself so she's not old fashioned about them like some parents are. My dad didn't give me any opinions about them, he just asked if it hurt because he doesn't have any himself.

5. Did you always have a love for tattoos and what was your inspiration?
  I have definitely always loved tattoos, I've grown up around people with tattoos so it's given me an open mind about them. I've always been thinking about what tattoo I'd want and I'm always trying to think of new designs. My inspiration is everything. Movies, music, people. I believe that it's an art form and a story of your life.

7. Do you plan on getting more tattoos in the future?
  Absolutely. I'm always trying to think up new designs and placements etc. I think they're lovely and don't see myself stopping at 2.

8. Do you regret any of your tattoos and why?
  I don't regret any of my tattoos at all! 

9. What was your least painful tattoo?
  Probably the peace sign. It's on a bit more of a fleshy part of my wrist so there's more cushion instead of bones and stuff. The pain isn't unbearable though.

10. Who would you like to tag?
   I would like to tag anybody who reads this! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me blog!
    You totally made my day !

    Huge hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com!

    Also please follow me on my fb at facebook.com/thepictureofmary

    And my Youtube.com/gittemary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :-) I think I found you on the swamp family :D x

      Delete
  2. I love your tattoo!! I've been wanting a tattoo for a very long time, but I haven't decided wich one i'd like to get!! Maybe something on my wrist! :)

    p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd say go for it, I loved my tattoo experience :-)

      Of course I'll check out your blog <3

      -Nikki x x

      Delete