Thursday 19 July 2012

Review! - Collection 2000 Glam Crystals

 (Please excuse the awful picture quality, my brother broke my camera!)



Hello again, guys! I'm here with a mini review of the 'Glam Crystals' you may or may not have already heard of, by Collection 2000 (Or rather, just 'Collection' now)! 

These are lovely sparkly gel eyeliners, perfect for special occasions, nights out, or even just day-to-day use if you're a little more daring like me! 

I personally only have 3 that I received as a gift from my lovely mother a while ago, but I would definitely like to try out more in the near future. The colours I currently have are: 

(from L-R)
  •  #8 Dancing Queen
  • #11 Shake It Up
  • #5 Le Freak 

My favourite out of the three that I own, you may be able to see from the partial emptiness of the tube, is #5 - Le Freak. It's a lovely shade of blue, and it's nice and sweet-nothing too dramatic. It's the colour I most get compliments on and it's just generally a cute colour.
  The next colour I'm able to get away with wearing on its own is #8-Dancing Queen. It looks fantastic with only a couple of coats of mascara, then you're done!
  #11-Shake It Up is a lovely purple colour which looks good on its own or to dramatise an evening look, swipe it over some black kohl or liquid eyeliner to give you that edge.

These liners are amazing quality and for only £2.99 each, why shouldn't you pick one up for yourself? I don't mean to slate other brands but urban decay have their own line of glitter liners, called 'Heavy Metal Liners' and to put it to you straight, they don't come close to these at all. UD charge £13, they may have a lot to choose from, but from the swatches I've seen, you don't get a lot of glitter on each swipe at all. With Collection 2000, there's so much colour even after some of the glitter has fallen off (which takes its time, trust me) and even in the hot summer, I've still had this on my eyes at the end of my day.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter! 
                     <3 Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment